Friday, May 14, 2010

What do I think???


At first I was a little worried that this book would just be god awful. As I continued reading I changed my mind. Even though it was a tragic story with all of the bad things that were happening I found myself to continue reading. It was one of those books that everything that could go bad was and you wanted to keep reading to see what could possibly happen after all of the other things. I liked how it was not just tragic but it had some drama too. It wasnt just poor Mr. Henchard it had love affairs and other drama going on instead of just stupid bad things that kept happening. I also liked how I never really got bored with it. Something new was always happening with each day. It didnt do a good job of letting you know how much time had passed from chapter to chapter though. But all in all I think that this book was not as terrible as I was thinking it would have been. Way to go Mrs. Rebeskee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment